Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Beachy Way

It's almost time to say goodbye to warm sunny weather in Sydney so I thought, why not do a post about my beach style to start off with. I love beaches, the sea, sand, sun and of course the stylish feel of it makes beach the perfect place to rest, relax and have fun. For me, white always goes best with the beach, nothing looks cool on a hot sunny day other than a cool white outfit. Here, I am wearing a white maxi dress, which is  pretty basic and subtle, yet the sweetheart neckline & cute little bow makes it bit sexy and flirty.  I added a purple necklace to throw in some colour and  jazzed  up the look  with lots of bangles.  I used lots of kohl and mascara to create a dark eye make up look which I think blends really well with the white outfit I am wearing. I  love having my hair curled for a beach day, curly hair kind of brings out that beachy feel  and the less tamed look which is again perfect for the beach.

Well, whatever you wear or however you style yourself, the idea is to have fun in the beach and that is what matters the most.
Enjoy the pictures  and stay stylish!

Love,

Romu





















3 comments: