Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wild yet Tamed


Hi everyone, today's post is about my favourite accessory; shoes and my all time favourite print; animal print! Recently I scored these gorgeous tiger print leather platform wedge pump by NUDE from Styletread . I love  shoes by Nude, they have stylish yet very comfortable shoes, perfect for me.These pumps are almond toed which is very classic and the print & colour is really subtle & understated unlike some of the animal print shoes. I got these pumps for my 9 to 5 work life but they are so comfy and so versatile that I can take it from day to night or desk to date.

http://www.styletread.com.au/mockingbird-tiger.html


Here I'm experimenting to create few different looks with one thing in common i.e. my tiger print pumps!



Spicing up work wear: These pumps inject fashion and glamour to my plain & boring grey suit.



Girly and Trendy: A perfect pop of print with my LBD for that girl’s night out or quite time with some special.



Casual Chic: A simple tee and jeans with these pumps is casual yet chic, great for weekends!



The best thing about animal prints is that they add instant glamour and style to any simple look. I think every stylish girl must own at least a piece of this print be it a pair of shoes, a dress, a blouse, a scarf or a bag; in my case I have it all!

 Stay Stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment