Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Steal her style- Kim Kardashian


Love her or hate or but you can’t ignore her and yes it’s Kim Kardashian that I am talking about. While many of us still wonder what exactly she is famous for, let me tell you that she is always making headlines with her fabulous fashion and impeccable style. Besides her glamorous red carpet events fashion sense, I find her street style  very chic and quite easy to replicate as she is mostly seen wearing jeans, blazers, boots, scarfs and statement necklaces or earrings. I thought it would be fun to take inspiration from her street styles and incorporate into my styling.


My look in this post is mainly inspired from her style in the pictures above. I didn’t really wanted to copy her exact look in any of the pictures but took pieces and patterns  as an inspiration from these looks to come up with something of my own.  Here, I am wearing the same colourway in her third look (blue while and black) i.e. blue blazer, white tank top and black skinnies(previously worn here) while she is wearing  blue skinnies and black jacket. I kept the black boots(previously worn here) and white tank top as is though her boots are much of a statement piece than mine. My black faux fur and leather handbag (previously worn here) is inspired by her first look, where she is looking really fierce wearing black fur vest and leather pants.  Adding a statement necklace completes the look which this time, is inspired from her second look. There is something that I have used from her fourth look which I’ll be posting in my next blog post. For now, enjoy the pictures!







Stay Stylish!

Romu

*Makeup and hair by tiavubeautydesign *
**Photography by SKJ Photography**




No comments:

Post a Comment