Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shorts' Story

I love my shorts during summer and was doing bit of a research on how to make it wearable during winters, found lot of inspirations. I figured wearing shorts in winter can work really well if right fabric and materials are chosen such as wool, leather and tweed. These materials are made for colder months and look appropriate even when wearing shorts.  Btw, wearing shorts in winter in more of a daring fashion and not everybody is into it so please don't freak out about this post!




Here I chose to work with tan leather shorts which I am currently obsessed about. I wanted to show about four different styles on how to wear them but I could only shoot for two; my camera battery died when I was not even done with shooting for second outfit.  Anyways, here’s a sneak peek of how I styled my shorts, will be posting more pictures soon. To be continued.............
....till then, stay stylish!

**Makeup by Monica Chid**
**Photos by SKJ Photography**


No comments:

Post a Comment