Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wine on my mind


I am absolutely loving the deep red /wine /burgundy colour  this autumn. This colour is so luxurious and adds glamour to one's appearance; no need to mention that it looks good on almost any skin tone. This cropped denim jacket and floppy hat is a perfect find in such colour which I recently bought when I had no plans for shopping; sometimes implusive buying can be so fruitful! Actually, I had this shoot planned for my blog and as because it was raining; I was browsing through some shops at Westfield Burwood to kill time while waiting for rain to stop. It was when I grabbed  these items from Jay Jay's which I must say was quite a bargain:)





Denim jacket are such a timeless piece for any wardrobe. The cropped length and the colour add a modern vibe and give it a fresh appeal. I just love these floppy hats, they are so stylish and has that vintage feel to it yet are so trendy. I think the hat and the jacket complement each other so well, perfect for a day out in Sun or anyway when you want to walk out of that door in style.


Stay Stylish!

2 comments: