Saturday, July 28, 2012

Swing it away


The moment I saw this coat, I wanted to buy it. I loved the design, material, understated colour and the subtle leopard prints. However, the store didn't have it in my size so I had to check out few other stores before I found it in my size. Anyways I finally got it and have been wearing it all the time, it's super easy and versatile to style. Though swing coats may overwhelm small body frame, it can look flattering if paired with fitted skirt or skinny jeans. It’s very feminine & fun to wear and compliments all figures. 




 Here I paired my swing coat with red skinny jeans (previouly style here ) and black tall leather boots.  Btw these boots are from style tread  that I won through one of my previous blogposts. I love pairing shades of red with leopard print as it adds a very fun and adventurous vibe to the outfit. I completed the look with layers of pearl necklace and 50’s hair & make-up.
Thanks for reading.
Stay Stylish!