Thursday, February 28, 2013

Skirt Styles


Let me start by wishing all my readers a very happy new year even though it’s already end of February but as you know I've been away from the blogosphere for more than 3 months (wow really that long?) I guess its ok for me to wish now? Ok no, I didn't quit blogging as some of you might have thought, I just got a little busy with travelling and personal stuffs so I took a mini break from blogging. Last year in November, I travelled to Kathmandu, Nepal (my home town) to visit my family and friends for about 6 weeks and on the way, we stopped over in Singapore for few days as well. As I wanted to spend much time as possible enjoying my holiday rather than spend hours on computer & internet, I thought taking a break might be a good idea. Also, Kathmandu’s slow internet speed and 12 hours of power cutting didn't help me much to carry on with my blogging. Anyways, now as I'm back and all settled, (it kinda took a long time for me to get over my vacation phase) I thought I’ll start blogging again.

It's always a good idea to travel with clothing pieces that are versatile and can be restyled in multiple ways and this post is dedicated to one such piece in my wardrobe; a midi length full black skirt. It's so elegant, versatile and can be worn for all occasions & seasons and is one of my current favorite wardrobe pieces. I wore it in hot and humid climate of Singapore to cold and freezing temperature of Kathmandu and also when I was flying.
Look 1:

Paired with white oversized stripes tee and flip-flops for a casual black & white ensemble with a neon yellow belt for that pop of color: easy breezy and comfy look.

Look 2:
Here, I paired this skirt with oxblood knitwear and added a leather jacket and tall leather boots to complete the look, stylish and edgy look for cold winter days.
Look 3:

This is my favourites look of all three, skirt paired with a denim shirt and burgundy kitten heeled pumps creates an elegant look while keeping it simple, casual and comfortable; perfect for travelling.

Happy styling:)
Romu

5 comments:

  1. hi there
    like ur outfits
    wud u like to follow each other?
    let me know
    xoxo
    much luv from nepal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the 3rd one most. So stylish yet so simple. Now that's called "style"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you always say the nicest things:)

      Delete