Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dress for Success Haul

Today, I'm doing a haul of items I grabbed at the dress for success charity event (please read my post regarding the event here) I am just posting pictures of some of my favorite picks. Talking about favorite picks, the most favorite was a Christian Louboutin kitten heels in green. Seriously, it was the best buy ever. Anyways enjoy the pictures!

This is my favorite,  tigerprint  heels by spanish designer Marian Spain





I also managed to find a pretty ensemble very much similar to lehenga, a traditional  Indian  wear


gorgeous pink tier dress

Christian Louboutin kitten heels

leather pants

leather bags and statement necklace


sleeveless trenchcoat by some Aussie designer

bow details heels by Spurr

Silk pant suit by sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment